If you are searching for ponytails for black women inspirations, then you have came to the right place because in this post I will show you some example of the hairstyles. Ponytails are back and better than ever with very many different styles. They are very likable and easy to style. You can wear them to any occasion depending on how you have styled it like up, down, side swept, and with bangs, curls, some braids or even straight. They help enhance your facial features bringing out your beauty perfectly. Whether you prefer short hairstyles or the Rapunzel look, everyone relies on a ponytail at one time or another in life regardless of status in society or age. Sometimes it’s the best way to avoid the summer heat that comes with long hair on your back so you need to just hold it up. Ponytails are great for school, office, gym, parties and any other business around. So why not try them out now.
Nicole Scherzinger Sleek Ponytail
Nicole Scherzinger is seen wearing her hair in black, it is straight and sleek and is pulled back to give this gorgeous look. Her facial shape is oval which suits the hairstyle well and the neck appears longer too. This ponytail up-do is so simple to style and maintain. Her ponytail is chic and classy. This super sleek and straight style is sexy and elegant all rolled into one. Go for it and look simply fab.
How to style:
- Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner that best works for your hair type.
- Blow dry the damp hair starting from the roots to the top
- Comb the hair back and hold it mid up.
- Spray for shine and healthy look .
Wonderful Looking Ponytail for Black Hair
One advantage with the black hair is it always looks so natural and it suit or looks great on every skin color. It also never looks outdated at any one point n life. The lady in the picture looks cute with her beautifully done ponytail with a side bang and curled in the back. This look will pass for a wedding, office parties and any other formal events around town. The makeup is simple too and her cheekbones are seen. She looks modern, lady like and chic at the same time.
How to style:
- Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner emphasizing on the scalp to remove all the dirt.
- Clean then hair using a towel.
- Blow dry the damp hair.
- Hold back the hair after forming the bang.
- Iron the remaining ponytail to create curls.
- Spray the hair for shine.
Wilde Ride – Long Ponytail
Now this is what I’m talking about Olivia. This is a beautiful look. The hair is ombre in that it is black at the roots and then colored to blonde which is stylish and chic. This look will make you look so up to fashion and new. Her facial shape is oval which well suits the look making her features more attractive especially with the dark makeup she has around her eyes and the neck also looks longer. This look is so formal and can take you to many faces including the red carpets, prom, work and dates. Before you go for this look please first put your facial shape into consideration especially women with long faces because it might appear lengthier.
How to style:
- Wash the hair well with shampoo and conditioner
- Blow dry the hair properly starting from the roots
- Hold back the hair and hold mid way up with a ribbon
- Get some little hair and roll it on the ribbon so its not seen
- Finally spray the hair.
High Expectations – High Ponytail for Thick Hair
Let’s see is it just us or she really looks like some hair goddess? Well, she looks some stunning, expensive and fabulous. Her hair is beautifully done, her skin is spotless, her makeup is awesome, her face is oval and her eyes are gorgeous. We love the way she looks with the hair more like a queen. The hair is thick, held back, curled with a great volume and texture. The way the hair flows back in waves is eye catching. You can also look like this or even better if you have thick hair too.
How to style:
- Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner
- Use hair oils are have volumizing effects and provide shine
- Blow dry the hair
- Divide it into portions and start ironing
- Then hold it back and get a small portion of hair, twist it around the ribbon in a cute way
- Iron the remaining hair again for the waves.
- Finish with a spray.