When it comes to short hairdos for black hair, no one, I mean no one regardless of skin tone, status, age group or any other description can ever go wrong with that styles. It always looks so natural with everybody and it also believed to be the healthy hair color. We have lots and lots of eye candy for you with the black hairstyles; one thing you should know is that dark hair never fails to add a whole lot of richness, sexiness, and sultriness to your look.
Go ahead and ogle all the drop-dead gorgeous dark hair colors we have up our sleeve. You know you want to! You can still have your black hair in very many styles like long, short, curls, straight, bangs and many more that will make you rock and make others jealous too. So take your time today to check out these lovely black hairstyles for women of color.
Black Hairstyles for Thick Hair
Thick hair is so awesome forgetting all the pain that comes with thick hair when it comes to maintaining and styling. Ladies with thick hair will always make us feel jealous especially when it’s well done like in the image above. This lady looks drop dead gorgeous with her beautiful, long thick, black hair that comes with a bang and covers one side of the face. This hairstyle will be great for prom, wedding, dates and many more special occasions and you will enjoy the compliment coming in all the way. Have thick long hair? Then this is it!
How to style:
• Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner that best suits your hair type.
• Blow dry the hair.
• Apply heat protectant spray to the whole hair from the roots.
• Section the hair into small parts and begin ironing starting from the back.
• Iron the bangs well.
• Set to spray.
Keep it Black and Wavy
Awesomeness, just awesomeness! This is more like an award winning hairstyle by Ciara. Said you can never go wrong with black hair at any particular point be it on the red carpet like ciara or on any other occasion. Her hair is so long to the waist down and curly in a sexy way. With this hair style everyone will be singing you “The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair” or “The Girl I Love” a song performed by English rock band Led Zeppelin and you will feel like the queen of black curly hairstyles. It’s a hairstyle that will take you to about any occasion both formal and casual year in/out. Go for it and be the new girl in the neighborhood.
How to style:
• Start with clean dry hair and use a comb to part hair over on one side or the other.
• Drop down a large section of hair from the ears down and secure the rest of the hair up and out of the way.
• Use a large deep waver iron to grab pieces of the dropped down section and begin clamping and waving with the iron.
• Apply the waving iron to every piece of the dropped down section and spray with hairspray.
• Drop the top section down and repeat making sure you grab and iron every piece of hair.
• Spray with hairspray to complete.
Cute Curly Black Hair – Lots of Volume
Rihanna had this very hairstyle a while ago and very one loved it, now this lady is also rocking the same short hair style; we love it and are sure you are going to love it too. This is like awesomeness in full blast. The hairstyle is chic, trendy and modern oh how we love curls. You’ll be the envy of everyone you know with this gorgeous long wavy hairstyle because it’s drop-dead beautiful wavy hairstyles for long hair. Long spiral curls are brought to life in this layered hairstyle that is full of volume and movement!
How to style:
• Work curl defining cream through towel dried hair.
• Diffuse hair with a blow dryer on a medium-low heat setting.
• Gently separate and tousle curls with an extra-large tooth comb. Avoid touching your hair with your fingers as that will cause frizz.
• Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
Nicole Rocks One of Many Long Black Hairstyles
Nicole proves it that you can also have your black short haircuts simple and still look stunning with the hairstyle. She added some color and hair floral accessory to the hair to avoid the same all boring plain look. She also braided some of the color to give it more definition. This is a cool casual look for your summer getaways and other special occasions.
How to style:
• Apply lightweight mousse or styling foam to damp hair.
• Blow dry using a round brush.
• Pick a small section of colored hair and black hair then braid. Add floral accessory
• Spray hair to finish.
Gallery of Nice Short Hairdos For Black Hair Inspirations
Tags: #black natural hairstyles #black short curly hairstyles #black short haircuts #black short hairstyles 2018 #hairstyles for short permed black hair #short black hairstyles 2018 #wrap hairstyles for short hair